Sunday, April 27, 2008

Looking Foward




Well...A wedding is definately a stressful and time consuming thing! Chris and I have decided to change our date. We know that this is an inconvenience for many people and we are so sorry. It will be so much easier to get married after I am finished teaching school and done with my masters courses in the end of June. Chris is just about to start a new job and it will be better for him to work there for a bit before asking for time off. We are still so excited to get married and it will still be in the Las Vegas Temple this summer. So for now just plan on sometime in the near future taking a trip to Las Vegas to celebrate the marriage and sealing of Chris and I. It has been a long time (four years) in the making and it will be the happiest and best day of our lives!! Here's a few pictures from the night we got engaged.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

What?!?! Ok, I guess I can live with that if you promise to really get married. It makes me nervouse when you play around with the date like that:) I'm glad you are doing what ever is best for you guys. Keep us posted on the new date!

Chris and Elaine said...

Shani, we love you! It sounds like August will be a much better time for a wedding. We were married in August and its a great time to celebrate anniversaries!

3 boys and a lady said...

I am sooo happy! I was so sad I was not going to be able to make it on the first date. Now I will be there! I know you did this for me. JK. Luv ya

Nicole said...

Boys are never good at that kind of stuff. Are you guys doing anything this Friday? I will text Chris and get your number...

Anthony and Krista said...

I totally understand how stressful weddings are. I am so excited for you! Try to enjoy the craziness of planning a wedding, you only get to do this once. I wish I could do it all over again because it was so fun.
with much much love-krista
(btw- I do do hair in LV)

Nicole said...

So, the i called what I thought was Chris' number and it must have been an old one because it sure wasn't Chris who answered! Friday we have some friends getting married. What about Saturday?

Nicole said...

Sounds good! Lets do it. Where and when?