Sunday, April 13, 2008

Showers!




Yesterday was my Provo Bridal shower. It was a lot of fun. Heather made a fun quiz with questions about Chris and my dating life. Needless to say Nikki scored the highest on the quiz. I think she deserves this honor since she has long awaited having me as her sister in law. HAHA! We received tons of fun and useful presents from kitchen stuff, house decorations, to some fun bedroom wear. My soon to be niece was a big help. She would bring me the presents to open and provided lots of entertainment. Thanks to all those who came and celebrated with me. Also thanks to all those who really helped out, brought food, and provided us a place to play!

1 comments:

Brett said...

I cant believe your getting married and i didnt know...Just wanted to say congrats, hope all is well.